2019 Research Poster Competition
Ontario Sheep Farmers
Sheep Convention & AGM
Nottawasaga Inn, Alliston, Ontario
October 24 – 25, 2019
CALL FOR SCIENTIFIC POSTERS
Ontario Sheep Farmers is hosting a poster session at the 2018 Sheep Convention.
Note: Researchers doing research that is not directly sheep focused but is applicable and easily transferrable to the sheep industry are encouraged to submit a poster.
Poster abstract with a maximum of 250 words should be emailed to:
Deadline: September 27, 2019
A Review Committee will select posters for display and notification of acceptance will occur by email on or before October 11, 2019
Posters should address any of the following topics related to animal agriculture:
1. Animal Health (incl. offspring survivability)
3. Marketing, Product Quality & Economics
4. Genetics, Reproduction & production systems
6. Animal Welfare
The poster should be brief, well organized and easy to read from 4 to 6 feet away
3’tall x4’wide (90 x 120 cm) poster panels will be available
Set up and Removal:
Set up: Evening of October 23 or by 9 a.m. on October 24
Display: 8:30 to 4:00 p.m.
Removal: After 1 p.m. October 25
• Convention attendees will be voting on their favourite research project and cash prizes will be given for the top 3 posters
• Be prepared to give a 2-minute overview of your project
Any more questions?
Please contact Jennifer MacTavish, General Manager, Ontario Sheep Marketing Agency at:
firstname.lastname@example.org or 519.836.0043 ext. 23
For a PDF of the requirements click here