The Crossroads Challenge is an opportunity to challenge our priorities and activities, focus on the present and future needs of producers, and utilize our collective knowledge to build a better sheep industry.
The Crossroad Challenge is your opportunity to focus on the future.
To submit a comment click here
Crossroad Challange Updates
- Crossroads What's Next - May 2021
In the first phase of The Crossroad Challenge, Ontario sheep farmers told us that growth was a priority for the next five years. Growing the sheep flock is essential for the prosperity and viability of individual farms and the Ontario sheep industry.
Knowing this, Crossroads will now consider how OSF best supports and encourages growth for Ontario’s sheep farm businesses. To identify the actions that might lead to growth we are reaching out to farmers and the sheep value chain (processors, retailers, government, auctions). This input will help to identify the specific actions OSF can take over the next five years to further the growth imperative.
- Phase 1 Report - February 2021
As we wrap up the first phase of the Crossroads Challenge, we would like to take this opportunity to thank those of you who provided thoughtful, respectful, forward-thinking comments. This first phase gave us some insight into the direction you want the industry to go in, and some of the concerns you have.
The Phase 1 report, which summarizes what we heard and gives us some things to think about as we move into Phase 2, can be found by clicking here.
In a few weeks, OSF will be coming back out to consult with you on this report. We will be looking for your feedback and will be posing a series of questions to help facilitate this.
At any time, you are welcome to provide your thoughts and feedback on the process by emailing email@example.com.
For updates on the Crossroads Challenge see below.
- May 27th, 2021 - Crossroads What's Next Update click here
- March 19th, 2021 - The Messenger with Crossroads Update click here
- February 19th, 2021 - The Messenger with Crossroads Update click here
- December 18th, 2020 - Crossroads Challenge Update click here
- December 4th, 2020 - Crossroads Challenge Correspondence #1 and Survey click here
- December 3rd, 2020 - OSF Crossroads Select Readings click here
- November 20th, 2020 OSF – Crossroads Challenge Announcement click here