2020 Research Poster Competition
Ontario Sheep Farmers is hosting a poster session at the 2020 Sheep Convention.
Note: Researchers doing research that is not directly sheep focused but is applicable and easily transferrable to the sheep industry are encouraged to submit a poster.
The deadline has closed for the 2020 Research Poster Competition.
Poster abstract with a maximum of 250 words should be emailed to:
Deadline: September 14th, 2020
An email will be sent out on or before October 9th, 2020 confirming acceptance.
Posters should address any of the following topics related to animal agriculture:
- Animal Health (incl. offspring survivability)
- Marketing, Product Quality & Economics
- Genetics, Reproduction & production systems
- Animal Welfare
The poster should be brief, well organized and easy to read from 4 to 6 feet away
3’tall x4’wide (90 x 120 cm) poster panels will be available
Set up and Removal:
Set up: Evening of October 21st or by 8 a.m. on October 22nd
Removal: After 2 p.m. October 23rd
- Convention attendees will be voting on their favourite research project and cash prizes will be given for the top 3 posters
- Be prepared to give a 2 minute overview of your project
Any more questions?
Please contact Jennifer MacTavish, General Manager, Ontario Sheep Marketing Agency at:
firstname.lastname@example.org or 519.836.0043 ext. 323