Fecal Egg Count Course
Ontario Sheep Farmers is once again offering 5 fecal egg counting training courses in the month of July.
These courses will be a combination of lecture, videos and hands-on training on how to do a Modified McMaster Fecal Egg Count. The courses will be facilitated by either Dr. Rex Crawford or Dr. Amy Gaw.
Space is limited to 20 participants per course location; a minimum of 10 participants needed for the course to run.
The course fee is $100 per participant (HST included). This includes all course materials and light refreshments. Pre-registration is required and will be on a first come first served basis.
Proposed Locations, Dates & Times
- Walkerton - Tuesday, July 9th, 7-10 p.m. Sprucedale Agromart - Sideroad 24 N 25 (Between Hanover and Walkerton)
- Lindsay - Monday, July 22nd, 7-10 p.m. The OPS Community Centre - 2569 Highway 7, Lindsay
- North Bay – Saturday, July 27th, 1 -4 P.M. North Bay Memorial Gardens Sports Arena, 100 Chippewa St W, North Bay
* Registrations are now being accepted.
* Space is limited for individual course enrollment
* Interested individuals are encouraged to apply early.
*Space is limited to one person per farm location. OSF will keep adding names on the waiting list and if space is available we will contact those who have expressed interest in the course.
The deadline to apply is three weeks before each proposed course being offered.
- Registration form in fillable PDF click here
or contact the OSF office at 519.836.0043 / email firstname.lastname@example.org.