The Ontario Fur Managers Federation (OFMF) is offering free workshops on how to properly use relaxing cable restraints (RCRs) - the newly approved tool for predator control in most areas in Ontario.
The workshop will include
- OFMF certified instructors for RCRs providing training for proper use
- Review of regulations for use in Ontario by farmers and trappers
- How a RCR works including responsible use and placement
- Proper components for a legal RCR in Ontario
- Non-entanglement – the key
- The future of cable restraints – it’s your call
- Best management practice handout for participants
Workshop date and location
March 29 – Bloomfield Hall (289 Main Street, Bloomfield)
The workshop will run from 10:00a.m. to 2:00p.m. and will include a light lunch.
The workshops are free to attend but pre-registration is required.
Funding for this workshop has been provided by MNRF, OFMF and OSMA.